الاثنين، 15 يونيو 2009

Letters to The Unknown.....The 4th Letter

Dearest Unknow...

wish u were here beside me to hold me tight & whisper in my ear that everything is gonna be alright...that i don't have to be afraid anymore...that i can feel save & happy...that i can smile again...
it's been a whole week since i last slept for more than 3 successive hrs...i cant sleep again...dont know what's wrong...iam supposed to be happy...everything is going as expected & even more...iam finally feeling comfortable in the place where Allah choose me to be...i feel comfortable with my new sisters...
iam having as much fun as i can..i've finally found myself & iam happy with who iam...
still iam trying to forget that i didn't find u yet....that u're not here near me...that i cant see u or get to imagine ur presence anymore...still there is something missing...

today i wake up after only 3 hrs of sleep...couldn't enjoy those 3 hrs either...yet at least i got to sleep them...i wake up feeling tired...depressed & lost...will i ever stop convincing myself that this is the end of it...or i'll keep going through each & every way hoping it's end is soon...i wish i find ur way to walk it for the last time...iam so tired...i truly need u...i need ur care...ur support...i need u near...i need this feeling...
yesterday i felt like i need to see u...i know i dont know u yet..dont even know if u'll ever exist...cause iam starting to lose hope in that...still i felt like i need to see u & get to look in ur eyes & cry...
i felt like u're the only one who can understand my weakness & unreasonable crying...u're the only one who can share those moments with me...care for me & cheer me up...

i have alot that i want to share with u...i want to go home each day..call u & tell u all about the time i spent here or there..about my laughters & disappointment...about those silly moments..& the serious ones...about everything that took place in my day & everything that i cant tell anyone but u...those deep strange mixed up feelings that no one but u can understand...i want to go back home each day..call u & get to share ur moments with u...& get to be a part of ur life...

until then i'll persist on writing every lil tiny detail in my diaries...i'll keep writing u those letters...& expecting u to show up any day soon...& write a name instead of unknown...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق