الاثنين، 15 يونيو 2009

.....It's not too Needy it's only too Different

yesterday i was talking to a friend about my prince charming :D...
she started laughing
"Joy sweetie u're too needy & too dreamy...there is nothing like this prince charming of urs...at least not now "

well i don't care what she says...i actually still believe he's out there...somewhere...& honestly i don't think i'm needy & dreamy as she went on calling me...on the contrary i believe i'm way too realistic..cause i didn't ask expect for what is supposed to be there for a good relationship & a long term marriage..

" i'm not too needy nor too dreamy" i said
"it's just that i'm looking forward to finding a gentleman whose capable of understanding the different me...that's all...of course there is at least one guy out there who can understand that...right ?!!"

" well i get that...& yeah there is definitely one gentle fellow out there in the crowd for u...it's just ur "gentle" is way too gentle & way too dreamy hun'.." she said

" i still believe it's not too much & not too dreamy...actually how gentle is too gentle ?!...i'm just looking for a gentle human being...nothing more..nothing less..
what u must get is that there are some certain standers that should be there in the man u choose to get married to...they are definitely not the same ...they differ from one girl to another...u see mine may seem way too hard to find..but still i say they're not...cause i believe the one i'm going to choose is gonna also have his own standers which i suppose he's gonna find in me...or why he would choose me ?!!...look i know it's way too complicated than what i've just said...it's just i know it...deep down inside me...that one day i'll find this someone.." i said

" of course u well...but by then he may be everything but ur standers...u nv know..." she said

we went in a long controversy conv...that ended with the same end....
"we'll see :D.."

i hanged on with her & i went thinking... i'm i too needy ?!....is it true ?!...well i know i've always been the needy type of person when it comes to almost everything in my life...from my relationships with everyone around me..to any kind of work i handle...yet i believed that i wasn't...it was others calling me needy..while i believing that this is simply what is supposed to be..in a relationship either it's friendship or any other kind of relationship...it's supposed to be based on the principle of mutual respect...understanding & support...

for me i wasn't too needy & dreamy...all i wanted is a nice..gentle man who can respect me & understand the fact that i'm an active young lady whose out for more than just an ordinary life..who gets to support me in my decisions & understand that sometimes those decisions might mean him sacrificing & being more than glad to do it just for me & my happiness..as i know i will be ready to give any sacrifice at anytime for his happiness & satisfaction...just for him...

a man who if hates writing still understand my passion toward it as a hobby & a career...who if hates reading understands my addiction to reading & still read the stuff i write just for my sake...i'm not asking for him to like them...i just ask for support..
who if hates photographing or doesn't find it quite a meaningful hobby still understands the fact that i can spend a fortunate on a camera just to get better shots...& may get it for me too :)

all iam asking for is someone who can understand the different me & all the stuff i love doing...not asking him to like them too...just simply respect me liking them & trying to be a part of them just to always remain a part of my life...someone who can actually go with me to a concert at the opera house & then the other day goes with me to a metal concert :)...
cause i know if he's for example a football manic as almost all the men of the world..i'll be siting there next to him cheering for his fav football team...wishing them a successful game just to see him happy...i know i might go to the end of the world for his smile & comfort...even if this end of the world means me participating in the most boring outings...if it means i'll have to pretend i like a friend of his whom i cant stand..

someone who can bring me roses without any specific occasion ...only just cause he knows how much i adore roses...who takes me out to a romantic dinner just to catch up & talk for hours about almost nothing :D...
who when it comes to other aspects of life as politics can accept me having my own...individual point of view..& even support me defending it...cause i know i'll always support his even if it means letting go mine..

someone who cares for me as much as i'm going to care for him...who simply hug me when i cry for no specific reasonable reason...without asking a hell of "whys" & "what's the matter"...
whose strong enough to feel save with yet weak enough to cry on my shoulder when he needs to...
someone who write me a poem that makes no sense & still feel proud he tried :)...

someone who actually see me beautiful at anytime & at any circumstances...
whose quite responsible that i can depend on...
too much fun to be around...too adventurous that we can go sky diving & climbing mountains together

someone who i can introduce to my friends & relatives knowing that they would all love him for his gentleness & if they didnt i'll still feel proud that they respect him for his well manners & gentle behavior..

someone who can actually understand me when i start picking nicknames for our children to be & making plans...who understand me when i start talking about the day in which our girl gets her PHD & the day in which our son to be wins his first championship in the sport that he would choose so we get him a musical instrument of his choice as a present..

i know this might seem too needy...yet for me it only seems too different
cause iam different & looking for someone whose different as iam...he doesn't have to be different in the same way yet i know he'll just have to be different in his own unique way...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق