الأحد، 23 نوفمبر 2008

!!....till they glow....for me


"the eyes met....and here goes the fast heart beats....and i see him perfect although he may not be the best....but yet he remain the best....the best for me !!...."
this feeling of love which i've nv taste before....the feeling of belonging to someone that sometimes u stop urself from doing so many things that will make u happy for not to make this only one upset....and u feel that there is a reason.... a new reason for u to live...the smile that has no specific reason except remembering ur soulmate who strangely completes u to set a perfect soul......the differences that bother u which appear perfectly matching when it comes to him....
those feelings which i feel i wont be able to really taste one day remain for me the best feelings that one can feel and enjoy...sometimes i feel like longing for someone to be angry at me for a very silly reason....mayeb for just being 5 mins late...a voice shouting out of anger that turns suddenly to a soft voice asking me not to cry...longing for my tears to be worth something...for someone...for only one.
saving my heart...and all of my feelings...my passion for love and my trust....to this soul which i feel it's presence everyday....saving my life...all of my memories...honesty and care....for only one man...the only man for me...yet he is not that easy to find...i believe he is always there for me...just while looking in the eyes of any man i meet...i wonder if those eyes are going to be my ship to the shore....yet i hear no reply....that's when i know....those eyes wont glow for me...and i keep on searching again for the light in someone's else eyes....

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق