الأحد، 23 نوفمبر 2008

!!just for u......i love u soo much

too weak that i cant stand up....needing ur hands to be my supporters...to lead me to the right path...to help me gain my strength back...too weak that everything around me seems so strange...needing ur wise words to guide me...explain to me what i cant understand and make it easier to figure it out...too weak that life seems so dark...needing ur eyes to show me the brightness which i cant see...to show me the colours i've forgot...to make me see the world again...too weak that i feel soo lonely...needing ur arms to hold me..to make me feel worthy again...too weak that i feel that love is 4ever gone..that i've lost my faith in ppl's kindess ...in men's humanity....in the good in ppl....needing ur kind heart to show me that no matter what , there will always be pure love around us...too weak and ur strength has been always my strength supply....may allah keep u always beside me to supply me from the strength of ur soul...
when u traveled for 10 days i felt like the world is empty around me...like u took my spirit with u and left me helpless...i felt like i need to cry but who will know that iam crying ??!!...i felt sad and lonely cause no one understood from my eyes that something is wrong...i missed my soul...my soulmate...my true friend...my saver..
10 days were just enough for me to know that life is worth nothing without u...were enough for me to understand that i would have worth nothing without ur presence ...were enough to make me understand and believe that iam who iam just bec u are my mother...10 days i found no one to talk to and share every tiny detail that had happened in my daily life without feeling bored or losing the intereset to listen...they just made me feel that no friend in the world can take ur place...no one in the world can understand me better...and nv missunderstand me...that no one around me can believe in me the way u do...10 days without someone yelling at me bec i didnt clean my room...bec i want to do something that i cant see it's harmful side the way u do ...
10 days were enough mum to make me understand that i wont do it through a moment in my life without u ....i love u mum that i love my weakness..cause without it i wouldnt have felt the glory of ur strength :)
N.B: this note is dedicated to my mother and soulmate..to my guide in life..my life and my everything ...i love u mumy :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق