الأحد، 23 نوفمبر 2008

letters to the unknown........the 1st letter


Dear unkown ,
i hope where ever u are to be enjoying ur time and having fun ..missing me as much as i do..and wishing to find me as soon as possible...and i wish this soon as possible is really soon !!
as even if i asked how u are and how's everything going i wont get an answer ....i'll choose to skip the formal talk and go straight ahead to the reason that drove me to start writing such letters that alot of ppl will translate as i've lost my mind or iam feeling a very huge emotional gap that's driving me crazy and acutally iam not shy to admit that iam living a real emotional gap that i have to face everyday..every time it get dark and iam sitting alone..i feel everytime i listen to a love song which is a habit iam used to doing everyday..whenever i see a romantic movie.. i even feel itwhen i see a red rose....so maybe they are right...not maybe !! ...yeah they are right..iam living such a huge emotional gap that's getting wider with time.... but everytime it get wider i get used to it more and i start to get professional in dealing with it .
i know u must be asking what u have to do with all this talk...but plz u have to get used that i talk alot... i just love explaining things that are not even semi related to each other and i hope who ever u are..u're going to understand me and figure out what iam talkin about!! ...and it's going to be easy if u figured me out...which i admit wont be such an easy task !!
well to cut it short...cause iam not sure if u're gone be a big fan of reading which i hope u'll be ...i just felt i'd love to write u some letters that u can read when i find u ...i just felt that u deserve to know what iam going throw without u ...to share me my emotions that destiny didnt give us the chance to share together...i just fear to forget any of the things i felt that i'd love to share with u ...fear to forget any of the feelings that if u were here u'd be the first one to know about...that's why i wanted to write these letters...to remind me of each and every detail my memory would cheat me with and forget...
u know that one of the weirdest things i already feel i wont forget....is that i always feel u around ...iam even kind of imagining how u look like...ur voice...ur laugh...walk ...even ur face when u get angry...i can imagine that...maybe bec i feel that i already know what kind of personality and what type of man is going to win my heart i can predict how u look like ...maybe !!!...but yet even if my imagination is wrong i still feel that u are always around...sometimes when i feel that everything is just going in the wrong direction i look at the sky to the most bright star and imagine it's ur eyes ...that's when i feel that all my worries are gone ...that's when i feel that u are there telling me not to worry ...holding my hand ...leading me to the right path again...then leaving my hand and walking beside me ...cause u believe iam strong enough to walk alone ....cause u believe in me ....cause u believe ur role in my life is to support me not to walk me where u want me to be ....like a father...a big brother...a true faithful friend....i feel u beside me everytime i laugh ....i feel ur arms around me everytime i cry ...i feel ur support everytime iam down....i feel ur company everytime iam lonely...cause u are the soul that's meant to complete me ...the heart that beats on the same rythm as mine...the mind that has what's missing for mine to be perfect ...a part of me that will always be there ....that will always be around ...

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. ana akoon fa7'oor 2ny 2wel wa7d 23mel comments ....to my little sister joooy keep it up we 2stmry we isa isa isa fe yoom mn el ayam 7atb2y 7aga gamda awy fe el ketaba we 7at2ooly 7AMASA 2aal we sa3teha 7ab2a fa7'oor en ana 23rfk bgd ya joooy 7aw;y tnmy mahrtek deeh 3ala 2d mat2dry we isa ana 7agz awel nos7'a m n el ketab we 3o2bal isa gayzet el dawla el takdeerya we deeh 7aga mesh sa3ba 3aleekywe a3lsh ana karart 2ny 23ml copy le el comment el 2walany la2 besra7a el note deeeh is my fav to me 2ah homa kolhom 7lween ok we mafehomsh 3'alta we mn el 27'er fagreen bas deeh 2ktar wa7ada 2srt feya mn sa3t ma 2rteha 3ala el face book we 7asteha awy we heya 2ktar wa7da 3agabny feehom kolohm y3ny the nearest to my heart

    ردحذف
  2. we ba3deen ana far7anlek awiiiiiiiiiiii la2nek 3arfa 2n ana from ur biggest fans we isa 3o2bal el ketab 2oooly ya raaaaaaaaaaaaaaab

    ردحذف