الأحد، 23 نوفمبر 2008

letters to the unknown......the 2nd letter


Dearest My unknown ,
i just felt like i need to talk to u ...it's been like alot that i didnt tell u about...alot that i may not be able to remember ...but iam not worried cause i wont bother u with the silly details that wont matter anyway...i just felt like iam living the best and the worst days of my life ....living the days which i most need u in...to laugh with me and most of all to be by my side supporting me through those tough days ...i needed u in the past days to see the signs that i was too blind to see and warn me before i fall...i dont know maybe if u were here by my side ..i wouldnt have let those signs appear in the first place ...u know i just felt suddenly that all the ppl are almost the same...jerks ...but the difference is how they hide it ....how clever they are....for how long they can fool u ...but in the end ..the result is the same...that's why iam afraid ...iam afraid to nv find u...or imagine that i've found u then find out that i found nothing ...cause at that time who will see the signs for me ??!...who will help me before i fall ??!....
u know what hurt me the most ... is that there are some ppl who can actually kill u and go to sleep at the end of the day as if they've done nothing....they can watch u die and laugh at the end...that life is unfair and still i didnt find u till now while i really need u now more than ever ....what hurt me the most is that iam bothering myself with every detail in everyone's around me life while iam getting nothing...that's why i need u ...bec i know u will give me what i didnt get from others ...u will hug me this hug i've needed alot of times and instead of having it i gave it ...
those last days were the best...i laughed like nv before..i lived the past with all it's wonderful memories..i found the signs that were there all the time...have u ever felt soo confused to an extend that everything seem soo clear infront of u like nv before ??!!... soo depressed to an extend that everything seem soo cheerful like nv before ?!!..that's how i felt those last couple of days...soo confused with my thoughts that every though took it's path and appeared so clear that i can see and understand like nv before...soo depressed that i remembered every ting detail that used to make me smile and laugh till my stomach hurt...i felt soo happy that nothing in the world can make me sad again although i felt that alot of terrible things are happening ....but nothing in the world can take my smile away now ...no jerk in the world can be allowed to break my heart cause he wont deserve to have it in the first place...
those last couple of days showed me everything...changed alot of my ideas and thoughts...maybe they were meant to be like this to change me...to change the shape of my heart to fit u....u know what and i've changed ..changed alot...i see things with differently that i feel as if it's my first time to see them....i smell things differently that the red roses smell is even better...i see love differently that loving u seem to be even stronger that can keep me waiting as much time as it's gone take.
iam still waiting for u ...are u still waiting for me too ??!....i hope so...cause i know looking at everything with ur eyes sounds different...seeing the signs with ur eyes looks safer....supporting myself with ur hands till i find them...feeling strong with ur heart till u come ...keep on thinking of me ..i nv forget u .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق