الأحد، 23 نوفمبر 2008

!!...ONE MAN



He is an angle.......a gift...... a noble hero from an old ancient legend...... that strong man who nv fear crying in my arms like a cute child..... that solid personailty that carries a heart of a babe...... who figure the tears in my eyes before i cry......who makes me laugh in a million different way........ who makes me feel like a queen and always treads me as one .......who appreciate every tiny detail in me and about me.........who made me understand the meaning of feeling warm in the middle of winter........the meaning of a red rose in an ordinary day.....of feeling that i belong to someone every time i look to my hand and see my wedding ring.......of knowing that my smile can always brighten his heart no matter what mood he is in......the meaning of a silent hug that carry me to a safe sleep , the meaning of forgivness........of candles and a slow dance.......of the late long night chats beside the fire with one cup of tea and one blanket........of smelling his perfume on my pillow and finding a " i love u " note beside me when i wake up in the morning.......the meaning f the fast heart beats.......shy smile.......of finding my soul mate who say exactly what goes on my mind.......and second half who complete my heart and soul and mind....the meaning of finding hope.....friendship.....the future.......my dreams and love in one look.......in one heart .... In one man

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق